- You can’t hold them, hug them, kiss them, heck.. you can’t even touch them.
- Your heart hurts because you can’t physically be there for them or wipe their tears when they’re feeling down.
- You can’t cook for them or bring them food when they’re hungry.
- You can’t take cute pictures with them.
- You can’t fully protect them.
- The only ways you can communicate with them is through texting, webcamming, and phone calls.
- You can’t go on a legit date.
- No physical bonding. No leaning on the shoulder. No holding hands.
- You’re worried that they could be seeing someone else because you’re never with them, so you wouldn’t know.
- If you were in a real relationship, then you’d know that you’re in like/love, not lust. The feelings are genuine. You’re not totally in like/love with them just for their looks. You actually have feelings for them through the many nights you’ve talked to them on the phone, through the hours of the day that you’ve spent texting them, and through the many hilarious moments you’ve watched them do something stupid on webcam.
- It may be hard sometimes, but you know it’s serious when you develop one of the most important things in a relationship. Trust.
- Communication is your strongest chain. If you were in a true long distance relationship, both persons would know to never take granted of the constant texting and phone calls.
- You have something to look for every morning, and something to dream about every night. You’re a day closer to the day when you can finally have them in your arms again.
i love this, everything about this.